Our Commitment to You
Personalized Financial Roadmap
The team at Strategic Financial Group uses cutting edge investment management and financial planning technology tools to help determine the best roadmap for your financial success. Our team will walk you through a 5-step process to create a comprehensive, flexible, and holistic plan designed just for you.
YOU are the reason we exist. As Investment Adviser Fiduciaries, we focus on a client-first approach to financial planning and investment management. As Fiduciaries, we must always act in the best interest of our clients. Strategic Financial Group provides highly customized wealth management solutions with an unparalleled level of care, commitment, transparency, and personalized service.
Keep it Simple
Our goal at Strategic Financial Group is to help you understand your financial “snapshot” without confusing you with complex financial jargon. Our team will strive to create a relaxed experience as we work with you to design your customized financial plan.
Building Your Strategic Plan
5 Step Planning Process
Strategic Financial Group has a 5-step planning process to build a comprehensive, holistic plan designed just for you.
- During your first visit, our team wants to get to know you and understand your goals and aspirations. In turn, we want to share our investment philosophy and planning process with you.
- Our team analyzes the information gathered in the Discovery meeting and prepares a plan proposal with specific recommendations based on your current and long-term objectives.
- Together, we will customize a comprehensive plan that will help you accomplish your goals and objectives.
- We will work closely with you to implement the specific strategies recommended in your action plan. Your plan will evolve as your needs change over time.
- Our team will schedule regular reviews with you to evaluate your progress and make necessary adjustments.
View our documents page for helpful client resources.
Advisory services are offered through Royal Fund Management, LLC, which is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals, and economic conditions may materially alter the performance of your portfolio. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. There are no assurances that a client’s portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark. Insurance product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. The adviser is paid commissions on the sale of insurance products.