Giving Thanks for Financial Wellness
Gabe Fransen | November 21, 2023
As we gather around our tables to give thanks this season, we extend our warmest wishes for a joyous Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. In the spirit of gratitude, we’re reflecting on the many reasons to be thankful, especially when it comes to our financial well-being. In this special edition newsletter, we share insights and tips to inspire a season of mindful financial planning.
1. The Gift of Financial Education: We’re thankful for the gift of financial knowledge that empowers us to make informed decisions. Take a moment to explore our latest articles and resources that cover key topics such as budgeting, investing, and retirement planning. Knowledge is the foundation for financial success.
2. Time: A Valuable Investment: Time is a precious resource, and in the realm of finance, it can be a game-changer. Whether you’re just starting your career, approaching retirement or already retired, the gift of time allows your money to grow through compounding. We’d be happy to share with you some information on our planning process and strategies that we use. Take time to consider the long-term benefits of starting your financial journey with a financial professional.
3. Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans: Many folks are fortunate to have access to employer-sponsored retirement plans like a 401K or Pension Plan. This Thanksgiving, let’s express gratitude for the opportunity to contribute to 401(k) accounts, hopefully with company match, and other retirement vehicles. If you haven’t already, have a contribution plan to make the most of employer matches and tax advantages.
4. Harvesting Tax Benefits: ‘Tis the season to be tax-savvy! We’re grateful for the tax advantages provided by retirement accounts like IRAs and 401(k)s. Tax planning that is aligned with a financial plan will help to discover how strategic financial decisions can minimize your tax liability and maximize your savings.
5. Diversification: A Feast for Your Portfolio: Just as a Thanksgiving table is filled with a variety of dishes, we believe a well-rounded investment portfolio is diversified. A diversified portfolio is balanced and aligned with your financial goals. Diversification can help weather the uncertainties of the financial markets.
6. Gratitude for Relationships: Our team is here to guide you on your journey to financial wellness. This season, we express our gratitude for the trust you place in us. If you have any questions or would like a personalized financial review, reach out to schedule a consultation.
As we reflect on the blessings of the past year, let’s also look ahead with optimism and commitment to our financial goals. May your Thanksgiving be filled with joy, gratitude, and the warmth of shared moments.
Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!