Gabe Fransen | August 23, 2023
After much research and thoughtful decisions, we have chosen to place your assets at Schwab.
As an industry leader, they are experienced in serving the unique needs of independent advisors like ourselves, and their clients. We know how important it is for you to stay informed about your accounts and be able to easily update your information. With the platform change coming over Labor Day weekend we want to share some of the benefits of to Schwab’s client website and mobile app, Schwab Alliance. That’s the customized website and mobile platform that you can use to work easily and securely with us.
Let’s take a look at what you can do.
- Use the account summary screen to keep track of your accounts, and see up-to-date values
- Using the Service tab, you can modify your mailing addresses, phone number, email, and other profile information.
- Keeping this information up to date helps ensure you receive the information you want in the format you want
- To reduce paper in your mailbox, choose paperless document delivery and set custom alerts.
- You can select which documents you’d like to receive electronically, including account statements, trade confirmations and tax forms, and you can access up to 10 years of document history.
- Our mobile app provides on-the-go access to your account information.
- Once you have created your online profile on the Schwab Alliance website, simply search for the Schwab mobile app in your device’s app store, and use your Schwab Alliance credentials to securely log in.
- When using Schwab Alliance, you can feel confident knowing we have security protections that help keep your information and assets safe.
Signing up for Schwab Alliance is simple. To begin, go to your TD Ameritrade, AdvisorClient web page.
- Login to your account – https://www.advisorclient.com/login
- Follow the prompts to set up your Schwab Alliance account
- You’ll receive an activation email with a unique link that allows you to complete your sign-up in minutes.
- During the secure enrollment process, you’ll be asked to verify your personal information to confirm your identity.
- To make it easier, you’ll also be prompted to set up your account preferences, such as enrolling in paperless delivery.
- You can also set up security questions to help reset your password in the future.
- In addition to us as your advisor, you can rely on dedicated Schwab Alliance support representatives for support during the enrollment process. They’re available to answer your questions.
Click here for additional information and video tutorials: https://welcome.schwab.com/alliance/about
Click here for Schwab Alliance Login page: Click here to Login
Charles Schwab (n.d.). Schwab Alliance. https://welcome.schwab.com/alliance/about